Monday, November 11, 2013

Oh the waitings.


I wish it is 14, instead of 15.
So today, I finally renewed my passport.
One hell of a looong wait. (6am - Lunch Hour)
After 3 failed attempts of going to the Immigration. *SIGH*
I looked for tickets on Air Asia.
Sad news: TICKETS WHY SO EXPENSIVE? *o*
Few days ago, it was only +- RM800 return.
Another wait.

It has been almost 11 years, all I want is to go to Japan.
I self-learnt the language. I read, I write, I watch, I listen - to Nihongo.
Even I dont know why but I have been in love with the language and culture for that long XD
However, it has always been impossible - no money no Japan. Tch.

And so, this year, almost all of my friends, close friends,
They finally went there.
Me? I got left behind of course. Meh. I is a sad layen. (; w ; )

And so I thought, I.WILL.GO.TO.JAPAN.2014.
I DONT CARE. *WANTS SO BADLY*
Been selling old stuffs.
Making handmade toys.
Saving my pocket money.
It is HARD. Slowly but surely.
And then it hits me, WHOA. First time.
My first time trying so hard for something.
Like a miracle, I am holding myself from spending.
It sure hurts a lot whenever I want to buy something,
- like a chant it keeps repeating in me 'Buy or Japan?'. Tch. :p

Jadi, kalau sampai Jepun nanti, boleh sujud syukur. Balik dari Jepun boleh buat kenduri syukur. XDD

I wish Air Asia will quickly make another Japan Promo *prays hard*
I wish Air Asia can make promotion for students - poor student like me.
I wish Air Asia will quickly make another Japan Promo *prays hard*
I wish Air Asia can make promotion for students - poor student like me.
I wish Air Asia will quickly make another Japan Promo *prays hard*
I wish Air Asia can make promotion for students - poor student like me.

*GILA*

Motif dia, I want to go while I am studying. I've never been anywhere - travelling with a friend. So YOSH! もっと頑張らないと。日本に絶対にいく!(; w ; )9 *FIGHTO*

To whoever has been saying 'Tak habis habis cerita Jepun dia'. Save your energy. I dont care, I WANNA GO GO GO XD


p/s: seteghess. Biar la orang nak pegi Jepun pun. why do you have to care? =w=

No comments: